Tuesday, June 6, 2017

~Portland in the wee night hours~

behold the corporate citadel

A lot of raw emotion, reminded me of a mixtape.

never went in, probably super cool.

portland always on the upkeep.

Space president big boss

most of portland has a really dreamy atmosphere.

the lighting is somethin else here.

some stuff just feels better b&w

the way some streets move and flow is very interesting

dreamy vibes

some of these can be album covers I swear

warm leaves and summer dreams

dark allies are generally a no-no

fantastico lighting my man

the next couple photos look really dream like so I kept them a bit shaken.

I ain't a surgeon, I can tell you that much.

the parks were nice

this is around the time I wish I brought my jacket 
not sponsored, unfortunately.


Met a cool rap group under the lights.

lights are great.

behold the spooky lookin' whatever this building is.

yuh

Wine is for soccer moms, and I ain't one.

Right next to a punk rock bar, didn't know those left the 90's.

plenty of long roads and bus stops.

garage and what not.

had no idea this was a church till I took the time to look at the pictures.

was not about to roll up on china town at night.

whats a portland themed photo essay without this?

die robot sounds sick.

YOUNG LARRY SUSAN THE ORIGINAL

y'know.

I like to think this photo wrapped up Portland at night. 

this guy is so happy just doing his thing, bless up man.

No comments:

Post a Comment